WordPress is an open source platform designed primarily for creating blogs and simple websites. But after some years WordPress improved to be more complex platform for creating e-shops, booking systems and so on. You can improve WordPress by installing additional tools (plugins). With the use of suitable tools you can run e-shop. The best e-commerce plugin on the market is as you know Woocommerce. Now we are going to give you some tips what to use in your e-shop with Woocommerce.
What is Woocommerce?
It’s a basic and free plugin that lets you install and launch online store on WordPress. There are other alternatives on the market, but this plugin is most popular and has very big community. In addition, you can expand it with other great features. We’ve selected the best plugin for you which we using in our studio when starting E-commerce project.
- Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
- AfterShip – WooCommerce Tracking
- Akismet Anti-Spam
- FB Messenger Live Chat
- Improved Sale Badges for WooCommerce (Paid)
- Jetpack by WordPress.com
- MailChimp for WordPress
- Post Types Order
- ShortPixel Image Optimizer (Paid)
- WooCommerce Bulk Discount
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Gateway
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
- WP Optin Wheel Pro (Paid)
- WP Rocket (Paid) or W3 Total Cache (Free)
- WP-Forms Lite or Contact Form 7
- Yoast SEO